Work From Home Job Vacancies In Nigeria
How employers continue to run their firms may be impacted by technological developments and a constantly changing economy. The availability and acceptance of work-from-home (WFH) options has increased significantly since they were first introduced. Businesses can reduce operational costs by hiring people to work from home, and working from home also gives you more flexibility in where you do your work.
Many firms are switching to a virtual office in today’s dynamic business conditions. Work-from-home opportunities are crucial for both employers and employees. These chances allow businesses to operate more cheaply and give them workers who are more enthusiastic and effective in their jobs. For workers, WFH positions give you the freedom to do business in an environment where you feel at ease and enable you to strike a healthy work/life balance.
Available Work From Home Jobs For You
1. Backend Software Developer Analyst
Company Name : VIAHART (Lagos)
Salary : ₦2,200,000 – ₦4,400,000 a month
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Downloading data from APIs and then storing that data in databases
- Implementing algorithms to calculate various datapoints
- Updating our software so that it continues to work on cloud services
- Working with the product manager to automate work done manually
- Working with the product manager to come up with better ways for the business to do things
- Very basic and simple front-end work (eg having a form button). The job is mainly back-end.
- Updating and rewriting our reporting web application
- Adding features to said web application
- Researching API documentation
- Following specifications from the product manager for code that you will write
- Explaining your code on recorded videos with your product manager.
- Stable internet and power
- Must be able to do precise and detail oriented work
- Must be comfortable with remote work
- Clear written and spoken English communication
- You must be able to motivate yourself to do work while working from home or from a coworking space
- You must do all the work yourself, no outsourcing to others
- You must have some familiarity with Ruby on Rails
- You must have some familiarity with databases
- Must work at least 4 hours during USA Texas time
2. Tiktok Content Creator
Company Name : Betafans NG (Lagos)
Salary : ₦30,000 – ₦100,000 a month
Job Type : Full-time
A Content Writer is needed to work in our fast – paced agency. The ideal applicant will have experience writing for both business and technical audiences, and they will produce interesting, educational content that not only enlightens our clients but also benefits their companies. This is the ideal chance for the chosen applicant to join a creative and dynamic team that creates analysis tools that have an impact on both our products and clients.
- Review existing articles for accuracy and consistency.
- Update existing articles and write new ones as needed.
- Write web copy for companies’ websites.
- Write articles, guides, and tutorials.
- Format articles according to the company’s style guide.
3. Customer Service and Sales Executive
Company Name : Frontier Homes (Lagos)
Salary : ₦100,000 a month
Job Type : Full-time, Part-time
- Attend to customers
- Take clients for inspection
- Must be time conscious
- Must Reside In Lagos
- 1yr customer service experience
4. Content Writer
Company Name: PSPDFKit (Nigeria)
Job Type : Remote (Work From Home) Full Time
The candidate is to :
- Conduct secondary research and collect information from different sources to create easily digestible content.
- Liaison with marketing, sales, and engineering team to identify, align and prioritize content opportunities.
- Continually strive to understand our target marketing and share your insights with the team.
- Help developers improve how their software applications work with documents.
- Educate and empower business decision-makers looking to innovate and digitize their company’s document workflows. This can include blogs, case studies, whitepapers, and reports.
- Ability to work with the team to brainstorm and suggest content ideas (both content types and topics)
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous environment and communicate async (we are a fully remote company)
- Experience with software development and a strong willingness to immerse yourself in document processing technology
- 3 – 5 years experience in B2B writing, ideally in the technology sector
- A portfolio that includes a wide variety of high-level B2B content pieces