The fully funded Canadian Laval University Scholarships for the class of 2023 are currently now open for admission application. Scholarship in Canada is usually offered at Laval university and are available for all sort of disciplines and degree levels.
There is actually no fee that is needed for a Canadian scholarship at Laval University. The Laval University scholarship covers full tuition fees, residence, health insurance, and airfare funding allowances.
Canada is one of the favorite study destinations among students. The Canadian Government usually offers fully-funded Canadian scholarships per year to thousands of students globally. This is why it becomes easy for most talented students to help further their education in top Canadian Universities. So are you interested in getting a scholarship at Laval University to help fund your higher education degree?
If you answered yes to the aforementioned question, then we’ve got great news for you!
Laval university usually often thousands of scholarships per year to it students and it is usually based on merit and financial assistance. To find your dream scholarship by exploring all the possible options regarding scholarships at Laval University by going through the list of the best Laval University scholarships 2022.
Financial Coverage Plan of Canadian Laval University Scholarships
All the Laval University scholarship that is listed below usually makes provision for funding for higher students. Couple with this, they also provide fully, partially, or fixed funded tuition fee waivers, most of the Canadian Scholarship often offered at Laval university also helps in covering the following; accommodation, utility, and travel expenses.
The details of all of these benefits which may not be included in the scholarship are as follows:
- Tuition fee support
- Subsidized Housing
- Airfare Funding
- Supplementary educational support which includes books and printing cost
- Settling allowance
- Conference Participation support
- Experiment fee
- Monthly Allowance
- Free Health care
Acceptance Rate at the Laval University: 59%
All the students that are willing to get a scholarship at Laval University must have the question in mind; they must ask themselves, what is the acceptance rate at Laval University? Because only those students are granted scholarships at Laval University who are enrolled full time in a course program.
The acceptance rate at Laval University as at 2021 was 59%
How Many Foreign Students are there at Laval University?
As estimated, they are a total of 45,000 takes admitted to Laval University each academic year. Out of all of these populations, an average of 7, 7000 (almost 17.1%) students belong from countries outside of Canada.
How Many Scholarships are awarded by Laval University?
Laval University usually invests millions of dollars per year in scholarships and financial assistance programs for it students, both national and international. This includes entrance scholarships, merit scholarships for existing students, departmental scholarships, and need-based scholarships.
The Students Awards and Financial Aid Office at Laval University usually offers around 3,000 scholarships to students at Bsc, Msc and PhD levels.
When Does Laval University Awards Scholarship to its Students?
Laval University usually admits both Canadian nationals and international students thrice per year, in summer (January), fall (February), and winter (September).
Entrance scholarships are often granted to students based on their previous academic records after their admissions at the university in either of these months.
English Language Requirements for Admission in Laval University
Fortunately, there are tons of courses and programs taught in English language in Laval University. Should this fact actually scare you? No! This is because students can actually take up elementary courses to help them get a grip on the language.
The students will have to provide proof of English language proficiency in the form of IELTS, TOEFL (or any other widely acceptable language proficiency test which may include the following DET, PTE or CAE) that is if they wish to study a course in English.
Laval University Scholarships in 2023:
You can find hundreds of Canadian scholarships at Laval University for Canadian and international students per year. Some of the most popular scholarships in Canada offered at Laval University are:
- Loran Scholars Foundation Loran Stock Exchange Scholarships: They offer multiple awards of various amounts for both national and international students.
- YEHENTES Scholarships for Students of the Huron-Wendat Nation: They offer 4 scholarships worth $3,500 each.
- Post Secondary Scholarship in French as Second Language: Multiple awards worth $3,000 each.
- Francophone Immersion Scholarship from Molson Foundation: They offer several scholarships of varying amounts $5,000 for the one-year study program and $10,000 for two years degree program.
- Politis Glezo Scholarship for students of Greek Origin: 1 scholarship worth $6,000
- Romeo Dallaire Young Leaders Scholarships: Several scholarships of varying amounts that usually ranges from $1,500 to $3,000; Awards $1,500 for part-time students and, Awards $3,000 for full-time students.
- Horatio Algiers Scholarships: Multiple scholarships of varying amounts; 160 scholarships which amount to $5,000 and 10 Scholarships worth $10,000
- Royal Canadian Legion Master’s Fellowship for Health Research: 1 Award that is worth $30,000.
- CIBC Future Heroes Fund Scholarship: 125 Awards that is worth $2,500 each.
- Research Grants in Governance: Multiple awards of varying amounts; For Masters’s Students awards of up to $5,000 and PhD students-awards of up $10,000
- Laval University Doctoral Scholarships: Multiple awards worth $2000
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR LAVAL UNIVERSITY
Below are the lists of all the required documents for Laval University
- An online application form
- Letter of Motivation
- Approved Recommendation letter
- Proof of language proficiency, this should be in English
- School certificate and also their translation in the language of the selected study program.
- Transcripts recorded and their translated in the language of the selected study program
- Medical certificate
- Copy of identification document
Laval University Scholarship Admissions Open for Application
With all the information that we’ve put out, what are you waiting for? You can now apply for admissions on a highly-paid scholarship at Laval University now to continue your higher education.