This is to bring to the notice of the general public that Maastricht University NL-High Potential Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands for the year 2024 is set. The scholarship is opened to all internationals outside EU/EEA who wish to register for a master programme in the university.
Deadline: 1st February, 2024
Providers: Maastricht University
Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarship
Study in: Netherlands
Subjects: University Courses
Study Level: Masters
About the Scholarship
The Maastricht University (UM) NL-High Potential Scholarship initiative provides 24 full scholarships worth €30,000 (which include tuition fees and a monthly stipend) to exceptionally gifted non-EU students who have been accepted into UM’s Master’s programme each academic year.
The duration of the Master’s programme is covered by the High Potential scholarship, which is granted for 25 months for a two-year study and 13 months for a one-year programme.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Selected applicants will enjoy the following benefits:
1. Living expenses (€12,350 – 13 months; €23,750 – 25 months)
2. Health and liability insurance (€700)
3. Visa application costs (€210)
4. Tuition fee (at cost)
5. Pre-academic training costs.
The following list outlines the requirements for the Maastricht University NL-High Potential Scholarships for International Students:
- You are a citizen of a nation outside of the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam, and you fulfil the prerequisites to be granted a Netherlands entry visa and residency permit.
- You do not own dual citizenship with any EU or EEA nation.
- For the 2024–2025 academic year, you have submitted an application to Maastricht University’s full-time Master’s programme.
- Your application for the UM Master’s programme is accepted, provided you fulfil the program’s unique admission requirements.
- In the Netherlands, you have never taken part in a primary, secondary, or post-secondary education programme leading to a degree. Applicants may include students who have finished exchange programmes in the Netherlands.
- As of September 1, 2024, you are under 35 years old.
Your most recent grade transcript or academic excellence certification attest to your good performance in previous programmes of study. We shall give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence shows that they are in the top 5% of the 2023–2024 scholarship programme applicants, even if multiple applicants are equally eligible.
APPLY FOR Partially Funded International Masters Scholarship of the Cornwall Business School in UK 2024
- To apply for the scholarship, you must first register for one of the participating Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number which you will need in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form. You must then fill in the application form, upload the required documents, and submit your application online. The application deadline is 1 February 2024.
- It is important to visit the official website HERE to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.