This is to bring to the general public that applications for the Cornell Business School International Master Scholarship in UK for the year 2024 is now on. The scholarship is opened to all internationals.
Country of Study: United Kingdom
Deadline: 31 May, 2024
Provider: Cornwall Business School
Funding types: Partially Funded Scholarship
Study level: Masters and Postgraduates
Courses: Courses offered by the university
About the Scholarship
For gifted and motivated students, the Cornwall Business School International Masters Scholarships in the UK offers international postgraduate scholarships. This course is available for the 2024–2025 academic year. The study plan is intended to assist foreign students who have been offered a full-time, on-campus master’s degree at the Cornwall Business School, beginning in January 2024 (rather than an online programme).
Located in Cornwall, United Kingdom, Cornwall Business School is a well-known university. The institution, which is renowned for its dedication to provide top-notch business education, provides a variety of programmes in industries like finance, entrepreneurship, and business management.
The mission of Cornwall Business School is to give students the knowledge and abilities they need to succeed in the fast-paced world of business.
This school offers excellent academic possibilities as well as global exposure for students. Their college has a distinguished faculty, a cutting-edge curriculum, and a multicultural, diversified setting that encourages networking and understanding between cultures. Selecting Cornwall Business School International Postgraduate is an investment in a life-changing education that unlocks a plethora of opportunities.
Benefits of the Scholarship
$5,000 will be awarded by the Cornwall Business School International Masters Scholarships in the UK to students wishing to attend Falmouth University for a one-year master’s programme.
For the UK’s Cornwall Business School International Masters Scholarships, the following requirements must be met:
1. During the academic year 2023–2024, be a new student at Falmouth University
2. Deferred offer holders from 2022 and 2023 will also be given consideration for the scholarship.
3. Accept an offer to enrol in a full-time, on-campus master’s programme at Cornwall Business School, beginning in January 2024 (not an online programme).
4. Apply by November 30, 2023, at 23:59 BST.
5. Have, within seven days after receiving an offer, paid your course acceptance fee (deposit), if requested.
ALSO APPLY FOR: Fully Funded University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) Scholarship 2024-25
The following documents must be submitted to the university by the students:
1. scanned copy of proof of identification (such as a passport)
2. Scanned copies of transcripts and previous qualifications
3. Personal statement
4. Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.