Taught Master’s Scholarships, Maynoth University
Maynoth University places an emphasis on the student experience, both academically and socially, to make sure it’s students graduate with the best combination of abilities to help them succeed in whatever they chose to do.
Applications for the 2023–2024 Taught Master’s Scholarships at Maynoth University are now available. You can also apply for these scholarships In addition to submitting an application for your desired postgraduate school,
In appreciation of academic success, Maynooth University is awarding Taught Masters Scholarships in the amount of €2,000 to students in all fields.
- All applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.1 honours undergraduate degree
- Open to both EU and Non-EU applicants
- Graduates or current students of PhD or Master’s programmes are not eligible to apply.
- Prospective students interested in research programmes should apply instead for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
- A further €2000 scholarship will be awarded to applicants ordinarily resident in Ireland and registered with their Higher Education Institution Access Office and meet the eligibilty requirement.
- Maynooth University is offering Taught Masters scholarships in the amount of €2000 to students across all disciplines in recognition of academic excellence.
Scholarship closing date – June 30th, 2023
For More Information, click Here to visit the School’s website
How To Apply
To Apply, Click Here