Early Career Program For Students And Graduates At Coca-Cola HBC
One of the crucial stages in life is choosing a professional path and a company to work for. In addition to picking a career you enjoy, you need to ensure that your environment is supportive and working toward your goals. In this program, Coca-Cola HBC will assist you during the selection process in making a career decision.
The Coca-Cola HBC have a variety of ways to help you start your career with them, from apprenticeships to internships or trainee programs to entry-level positions.
You’ll go through a rapid learning curve by working on your own projects and collaborating with knowledgeable co-workers and industry professionals from 29 different countries.
You will surely be put up for success regardless of how you join program, so be ready to undergo professional trainings and pick up knowledge on the job.
At Coca-Cola HBC, there are numerous chances to advance your career. The path your career takes is determined by you, your potential, your talents, your objectives, and your determination.
The following requirements must be met in order for a candidate to be accepted into the Coca-Cola HBC Early Career Program:
- Applicants must currently be a student or a graduate.
- Proactive and focused on teamwork.
- The applicant must have a high levels of persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Applicants must have Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Applicants must be skilful and creative
How To Apply
Applicants are advised to visit click on the Apply Here button to enable them apply for the Coca-Cola HBC Early Career Program
For More information, visit the Learning and Development webpage.
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Drive and desire to meet and exceed expectations of Management
- Thinking innovation
- Personal Characteristics:
- Role model the Tiger values
- High energy and grit
Application Deadline: Not Stated