Merit-Based University Of Chicago Scholarship 2023/2024
The University Of Chicago Scholarship tends to support students with exceptional academic credentials and applications are currently being accepted from appropriately qualified international students who intend to study in the United State through this Scholarship.
Students will receive the Merit-Based Scholarship based on their exceptional academic potential, demonstrated leadership, extracurricular accomplishments, and dedication to their communities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Chicago, USA
Scholarship Type: Merit-Based Scholarships
Host Institution(s): The University of Chicago, USA
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
The University of Chicago’s Merit-Based Scholarships program offers a number of scholarships designed to encourage academic performance. They consist of:
- First Phoenix Scholarship: A scholarship worth $20,000 over four years will be given to each first-generation college student.
- University Scholarship: Outstanding students will get a university scholarship that will cover a portion of their tuition for four years.
- Evans Scholarship: Deserving caddies get full housing and tuition subsidies from the Evans Scholars Program.
- Stand Together: For students from historically underrepresented groups and veterans, the UChicago Stand Together initiative provides improved financial assistance and academic advising help.
- Trott Scholar : Outstanding full-time students from rural regions will receive the four-year Trott Scholarship.
- Veterans : UChicago participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program
Eligibility Criteria For Merit-Based University Of Chicago Scholarship 2023/2024
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria in order to be considered for the University of Chicago Merit-Based Scholarships :
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission to a university course that meets the requirements For the academic year 2023–2024,
- Candidates must have outstanding academic credentials from an accredited university.
- To be considered, candidates must be prepared to follow the rules and regulations governing university students’ behavior.
November 15th, 2022
How To Apply For Merit-Based University Of Chicago Scholarship 2023/2024
Interested candidates must first apply for admission to a course that qualifies for the University of Chicago Merit-Based Scholarships 2023 before being given consideration for the scholarship if they meet the requirements.